ArdentEternalArdentEternal

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Epileptic Collab 2 Epileptic Collab 2

Mildly Interesting

Despite its painful, annoying nature, this flash was actually mildly interesting --insofar that it contained several good patterns and offered a "new" experience for the senses.

Thank you for putting in enough effort to at least create a few interesting patterns.

I look forward to your first flash where you actually put your full talents to use.

Reaperssythe responds:

Yay, we tried to make reallllly trippy and epileptic parts for this. :D

Smileys War Smileys War

Excellent game

The music, controls, and gameplay mechanics were all excellent. Well done. The weapons were well designed, and the game balance was really good. While I don't agree with several reviews complaining about the control scheme (sticking with the standard, familiar FPS setup was a good call), it would make the game better to offer customizable key setups. (At the very least, it wouldn't hurt anything.)

Again, excellent job.

Sun Stories Sun Stories

Excellent Game

Well done. The graphics were extremely well done (that facial expression was dynamite), the gameplay mechanics were solid (for those intelligent enough to follow the simple-to-grasp, well-structured tutorial), and the overall experience was excellent. Winning a level basically required that one acquire all the letters for the bonus word and then go on a wild letter-grabbing spree while invulnerable; but that was a fun challenge and it was quite satisfying watching all of the debris being disintegrated. Combined with the appealing graphics and the humorous style, it made for a really fun time. Also, I almost pissed myself when the black hole suddenly shot towards me and ate one of the letters floating right next to me on Sunday, so that was a nice touch. The ending screen felt a little unrewarding, but given the large amount of time you spent on the rest of the game, I can understand why you couldn't make some sort of short victory animation. It was an O.K. ending, but after the quality of the rest of the game I expected something more. That's my only complaint, and it's a small one.

Overall, great job.